Sunday, May 27, 2007

Paranoia rears its ugly head...


It appears that the people running the new Yeshivah website are playing their usual paranoid games. What I am referring to is that when clicking on the link to that website on the previous post you are directed back to the Aussie Echo site. I heard on the grapevine that there have been some people registering false names, addresses etc on the new website. At least one or two of them have used the link from my blog. The paranoid ones have therefore decided that anyone who tries to access the new website from my blog is redirected back to Aussie Echo.

In reality I care little for their games. It has taken almost two years for this site to get "up and running" and meanwhile Emmanuel Althaus has been providing a free, valuable email service for the community. It will be interesting to see how long this new service lasts - maybe until Yeshivah stops paying the invoices.